5.0

If you're on Facebook, no doubt you've seen this ad - like their page, sign up and boom, you've got tons of free samples and coupons!Right?

Wrong! The only thing you receive are spam emails and phone calls all day from every scam call center in India. 'We're calling because your PC has a virus!' (I have a Mac.) 'I'm calling with medical compensation after your surgery!' (Yeah right, I've had no surgery - and you didn't even get my name?) 'You've won a prize!' or 'I'm with the IRS and need you to pay over the phone right now!'

The blocker app on my phone is FULL of numbers from every area code - and I'm adding new ones all the time. Signing up with this crappy thing was the worst thing ever.

STAY AWAY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of marketing calls. Get It Free needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketing calls in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Get It Free.

Had an Experience with Get It Free?

Comments

you are so right, every time I see those ads pop up on facebook, I post "do not sign up". Not to mention, I spent over an hour filling out the "questionnaire" - luckily I gave them an email address I rarely use.